Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Server Settings:
- Maximum 43 cars in server. Admission to server is first come, first serve.
- Realistic Weather and Dynamic Sky will be used.
- 0% track state at start of practice, and will carry over into each session. Marbles and dust will not be cleaned.
- Fixed setup: daytona_2011_oval
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm Eastern
- Sim time: 2022-07-10 16:45 1x
- 45 minutes
- Qualifying: 8:15 pm Eastern
- Sim time: 2022-07-10 17:30 1x
- 1 lap, 5 minutes
- The top two qualifiers will be guaranteed front row starting spots in the race as long as they don’t significantly damage their car during the duel.
- Duels: 8:20 pm Eastern
- Sim time: 2022-07-10 19:30 1x
- Two 10-lap duels. Stage points will be awarded for finishing position of each duel.
- Race: Approximately 8:40 pm Eastern
- Sim time: 2022-07-11 15:00 1x
- 100 laps or 100 minutes
- Stage Break scheduled at end of Lap 50
- 4 extra sets of tires in the pits
- 100% fuel tank size
- The top 2 drivers from Qualifying will start on the front row, with the heat results determining the rest of the lineup.
- The new Restart Zones will be used.
- Admin adjustments to the caution length may be used to prevent the cautions from being too long. At a minimum, the pits will be open two laps to allow all cars to pit. Any lapped drivers who require extended repairs are recommended to pit with the leaders and take the end-of-line penalty for pitting early.
- Drivers are able to take provisional points once per season. If unable to make the race, please notify Jeff Yenisch via Discord, Facebook or iRacing message no later than 8:30 pm Eastern on race day to claim provisional points.
We ask all drivers to be in the Discord server before Qualifying begins. Trackside Racing Network may pull in drivers for interviews under yellow flag or after the race. Most importantly, the top three finishers will be interviewed immediately after the race.