Sunday, January 30, 2022
- Server Settings:
- Maximum 43 cars in server. Admission to server is first come, first serve.
- Sim time: 2022-03-01 12:00 1x
- Realistic Weather and Dynamic Sky will be used.
- 0% track state at start of session. Rubber will carry over into next session. Marbles will not be cleaned between sessions.
- Fixed setup: pocono_2016
- Open Practice: 7:45 pm Eastern
- 30 minutes
- Qualifying: 8:15 pm Eastern
- 1 lap
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- We will do two group pit parties at the start of the warmup session.
- 80 laps or 100 minutes
- Competition Caution scheduled at end of Lap 25. Pits will close after the leader completes 23 laps.
- 4 extra sets of tires in the pits
- 75% fuel tank size
- Admin adjustments to the caution length may be used to prevent the cautions from being too long. At a minimum, the pits will be open two laps to allow all cars to pit.
- Some drivers may be serving penalties from the prior Elite Series race. Refer to penalty report posted in the ASL Discord Group (#drivers-meeting channel).
- Drivers are able to take provisional points once per season. If unable to make the race, please notify Jeff Yenisch via Discord, Facebook or iRacing message no later than 8:30 pm Eastern on race day to claim provisional points.
We ask all drivers to be in the Discord server before Qualifying begins. Trackside Racing Network may pull in drivers for interviews under yellow flag or after the race. Most importantly, the top three finishers will be interviewed immediately after the race.