Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Server Settings:
- Maximum 20 cars in server. Admission to server is first come, first serve.
- Sim time: 2022-07-31 12:45 1x
- Realistic Weather and Dynamic Sky will be used.
- 0% track state at start of session. Rubber will carry over into next session. Marbles will not be cleaned between sessions.
- Admin adjustments to the caution length may be used to prevent the cautions from being too long. At a minimum, the pits will be open two laps to allow all cars to pit.
- Open Practice: 7:45 pm Eastern
- 40 minutes
- Qualifying: 8:25 pm Eastern
- 2 laps
- 5 minutes
- Heat Races: 8:30 pm Eastern
- 15 laps or 20 minutes
- 10 car maximum grid
- All finishers advance to Feature
- 75 laps or 60 minutes
- 20 car maximum grid
- 1 extra set of tires in the pits
- 100% fuel tank size
- Drivers are able to take provisional points once per season. If unable to make the race, please notify Jeff Yenisch via Discord, Facebook or iRacing message no later than 8:30 pm Eastern on race day to claim provisional points.
We ask all drivers to be in the Discord server before Qualifying begins. Trackside Racing Network may pull in drivers for interviews under yellow flag or after the race. Most importantly, the top three finishers will be interviewed immediately after the race.