Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Server Settings:
- The Cup track configuration will be used.
- Maximum 43 cars in server. Admission to server is first come, first serve.
- Realistic Weather and Dynamic Sky will be used.
- Generated track state at start of practice, and will carry over into each session. Marbles and dust will not be cleaned.
- Fixed setup: watkinsglen
- Sim time at server open: 2022-08-28 14:00 1x. All sessions will advance in real time.
- Open Practice: 7:30 pm Eastern
- 45 minutes
- Open Qualifying: 8:15 pm Eastern
- 15 minutes
- Race: 8:30 pm Eastern
- 41 laps or 60 minutes
- Stage Break scheduled at end of Lap 20
- 2 extra sets of tires in the pits
- 100% fuel tank size
- Incident Limit implemented only for road courses: Drivers are permitted a maximum of 17x incident points during the race before receiving a black flag. Additional stop-and-go penalties will be issued by the sim every 8x incidents incurred thereafter.
- Admin adjustments to the caution length may be used to prevent the cautions from being too long. At a minimum, the pits will be open two laps to allow all cars to pit. Any lapped drivers who require repairs are recommended to pit with the leaders and take the end-of-line penalty for pitting early.
- Some drivers may be serving penalties from the prior Elite Series race. Refer to penalty report posted in the ASL Discord Group (#drivers-meeting channel).
- Drivers are able to take provisional points once per season. If unable to make the race, please notify Jeff Yenisch via Discord, Facebook or iRacing message no later than 8:30 pm Eastern on race day to claim provisional points.
We ask all drivers to be in the Discord server before Qualifying begins. Trackside Racing Network may pull in drivers for interviews under yellow flag or after the race. Most importantly, the top three finishers will be interviewed immediately after the race.