American SimRacing League is recruiting for its eighth season of competition, which starts on July 16, 2023. Come join us for some of the best fixed-setup NASCAR action on iRacing!
Are you a stock car iRacer looking for clean racing and an ultra-competitive environment? American SimRacing League is where you’ll find the best competition on Sunday nights!
American SimRacing League showcases a talented roster of drivers (3,000+ average Oval iRating) that makes for great racing, whether you’re racing for the win or fighting through traffic mid-pack.
Few leagues are able to deliver both the quality and quantity of drivers as ASL. As the league has continued to grow, we’ve been able to retain drivers across many seasons and put on events with consistently high car counts, while maintaining a high quality product.
The statistics demonstrate the incredible depth of talent and parity in our league–in our first seven seasons, 21 different drivers have found victory lane and over 55 different drivers have finished in the Top 5 at least once in our Elite Series!
A top priority at American SimRacing League is to challenge our drivers with exciting tracks and popular cars that combine to put forth high quality and fun racing.
The ASL Elite Series runs 34 events across two seasons per calendar year, and is the league’s flagship series. We alternate each season between the Xfinity Series car (Spring Season) and the Next Gen Cup Series car (Fall Season).
Our races include a points-paying stage break each week to mix up strategy, and frequently come down to green flag pit stops and long runs to decide the winner. We also feature an exciting playoff format each season to crown the series champion.
As the league has continued to grow, we’ve worked to make the quality of our races as professional as possible, while maintaining a fun, laid-back atmosphere. This season will include live race control for the first time to ensure the highest quality racing possible.
ASL membership also grants access to several hosted special events throughout the year, including an annual All-Star Race, Clash and more!
All events are broadcast live on YouTube and Facebook Live by our broadcasting partner, WFO Racing Network. Most Elite Series events take place on Sunday evenings on the following schedule:
Practice (Server Opens): 7:30 pm Eastern Time
Qualifying: 8:15 pm Eastern Time
Warmup: 8:20 pm Eastern Time
Green Flag: 8:30 pm Eastern Time
- Each Elite Series champion will receive a trophy and championship prize.
- Other prize offerings each season are provided by outstanding league partners such as Kitty Kat Coin, Law Chevrolet-Buick, MPI, ButtKicker, Maconi Setup Shop and Splash ‘N Go Graphics.
- The full-time driver with the fewest incident points over the course of each Elite Series season will win the $10 safest driver bonus.
A minimum iRating between 2,000 and an A/B Class oval license is typical of drivers approved to race with ASL without invitation from a current league member. We do make some limited exceptions for drivers with prior league experience or other credentials. Drivers must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate. All driver applications are reviewed by the admin board prior to approval.
Before you apply, please make sure that ASL is a good fit for your sim racing goals and driving style. We go to great lengths to protect our quality of racing, and hold all drivers accountable for their actions on track. Be sure to read the rules thoroughly, especially the Elite Series Rulebook’s penalties section. Drivers that are repeatedly found at fault for incidents don’t tend to stick around long, or they learn to adapt their driving in order to be able to do so.
- Submit the below application form to begin the review process. The admin board will review your credentials and will usually confirm acceptance within 24 hours.
- After your application is approved, you will receive an email with further instructions, including an invitation to join the official iRacing League page. Be sure to check your iRacing messages for the invitation; if you don’t accept admittance to the iRacing league page, you will be unable to join any league sessions.
- Dues are only $20 per six month period. If you choose to run part time or join mid-season, there is no charge, but you won’t be eligible for the Elite Series playoffs or prize offerings.
- All drivers are required to join the ASL Discord Group, and are encouraged to join the ASL Drivers Facebook Group. Most official communication as well as casual discussions with other drivers happens in this group, so joining is highly recommended!
New Driver Application